Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baby its COLD outside!

Today was fairly warm and sunny. The temp were above 0 and the wind wasn't kickin too bad. We just bundled up as much as possible in as many layers as possible and faced the day.

Our humidifier went out at work and by midday all my paper was sticking together with static electricity. My fax machine would kick out about 5 sheets at a time and when I peeled them apart they went "snap crackle pop" ok maybe not that sound but the sound you make when you peel socks or something off your clothes fresh out of the dryer when you forgot to add softener.

Tonight was a grilled cheese and tomato soup kinda night. I made a pot of pork chops and rice in the slow cooker but it turned to mush which I had and will take for lunch for the next few weeks. I can't seem to figure out how to make my crock pot cook slower...it was on low. I guess I will have to get a timer for it.

Hubs is working late tonight so its just me and the kiddos hanging out so now I can get around to catching up with my blogs. Jaiden's vocabulary has really exploded in the past week. She can now repeat almost everything she hears and can put together short sentences. Just last night as we were about to sit down for dinner she said "Come sit down!" She seems to be twice as sassy since we've been home from our trip too. She seems to be enjoying this new developement and trying it out as much as possible.

No comments: