Monday, November 26, 2007

First Snow!!!

Its snowing...rather its coming a blizzard out. But we are only getting about 3 inches so the weatherman says. Right now everything is white and its beginning to look a lot like Christmas :)

Our road trip went well. All 1600 miles each way. I saw my Dad and he's doing better now that he's in the nursing home so he will be ok for a while. He was very excited to see me and Jaiden walk through that door. Its sad to see him like that and walk away knowing that there is not much that I can do. I just hope he knows how much I love him.

I'll post more later, I'm still trying to catch up. Today was a busy day getting errands run around town and rounding up all the Christmas decorations from the attic. I made some nice warm scarves today too out of some scrap fleece, it was a very easy project. I am thinking of making more as gifts. Mittens and gloves would be easy too and could be paired to match the scarves. They will come in handy for those bitter cold winter days.

4 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Welcome back....glad your Dad is doing better. Hope you have a good week! ;)

C's Mom said...

Glad you had a safe trip home.

Enjoy the snowfall :0)

rgshrs said...

Glad you had a good trip. And I bet your Dad's face just lit up seeing you and that beautiful girl! ;) Take care and enjoy getting ready for Christmas!

prechrswife said...

Glad you had a safe trip. Enjoy the snow! We're still trying to get used to the fact that it is still warm here and almost December. A happy medium between your blizzard and our summer weather would be a good thing. :-)

Dusty