Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Bubbye Slippers

Jaiden was very upset this morning when I had to put SOCKS and SHOES on her for the day. She pitched quite the fit and its not so easy to get socks on a two year old that is holding onto their foot with a death grip. She's my girl, what can I say? :) She likes to go barefoot just as much as her mom. It almost broke my heart to have to take her from the beloved flip flops...aka "slippers" which she has worn since spring...she is on her second pair. Its not easy to find flip flops in her size either so the ones she currently wears is rather large on her feet but she doesn't care...they are "sparkley" You should see her run in them...you'd think she was wearing running shoes. She is a girly girl with a tomboy attitude :)

2 comments:

prechrswife said...

Have you seen Nicole's blog today? It sounds like Jaiden and Izzy have yet another thing in common. :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree with little Jaiden...barefoot is best!!!