Friday, June 23, 2006

The LORD Himself will go before you. He will be with you; He will not leave you or forget you. Deuteronomy 31:8

Today was tougher than any of the other months. I don't know why. We are next and I should be overjoyed. I should be singing and shouting praises in the streets. I should be confident. I should be hopeful. I should not be doubtful. I should have no fear. But today I wonder what next month will bring. Will my dream come true or will I be forced to tell the world that I was wrong. And if the dream comes true how will I tell our story so that others can believe? I wonder but I do not see. I know miracles happen and I believe that it can happen to us - I just don't see why it would. I have been so doubtful and impatient. I have tried to control my life and the choices I make without success. I must let go and let God take control before I can ever achieve the peace I seek.

"I am the LORD your God, who holds your right hand, and I tell you, "Don't be afraid, I will help you." Isaidah 41:13

No comments: