Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Baby Stuff!!!


We went to the cleaners to pick up uniforms...and we couldn't resist picking up a bit of baby stuff too. So Jaiden now has diapers... lavender scented powder, lotion and a PINK bottle w/bottle accessories!!!

I couldn't resist "shopping" for Jaiden. I "fluffed" up the gift registry a bit. Amazon has more baby gear than I could have ever imagined!!! I added a lot of stuff but I had Jaiden's Birthday and Christmas in mind as I was doing it. I figured that whatever wasn't purchased for her homecoming would be on the list for later and it is so much easier shopping from one list. I know babies don't need that much stuff but it was all soooo cute that I couldn't resist putting it in the registry...just in case! :) Being on one list also makes it so much easier for everyone to see what she already has and what she needs.


*Question to bloggers - are you having trouble loading photos??? It takes forever to load just one or two photos - that is why there are not more pieces to Jaiden's quilt on the blog.

6 comments:

C's Mom said...

I LOVE that doll!

Hey, if Blogger is giving you grief then upload your photos to photobucket.com and just cut and paste the code into your post. Works like a charm. Weirdly, Blogger has been working for me lately without problems.

rgshrs said...

Hey there.
I was having issues with loading pictures too. That's what took so long to get updated ones of Julia at home on there. Then it just started working again, but I found that it will only do about 2 or 3 for me, then not work for a couple of hours again. I think I'll take Connie's advice and try photobucket too! LOL
And you already know I love that doll too! So adorable!

Suz said...

Precious doll! So, what is the next step for you all? Do you just sit and wait for the travel date now? I'm not so familiar with the China road to adoption.

Kim said...

Next step is waiting for Travel Approval and getting Visas. We are still waiting for the Visa paperework from our agency to arrive...via FedX. Then we have to send in our passports and hope and pray everything falls into place quickly.

Please pray that we are able to find reasonable airfare - We are taking 3 kids along for the experience and we still have to feed and chlothe them after we return...travel fares are not so low right now so we are digging deeeep on this but leaving them here is not an option.

Kim said...

PS - the doll has made it around the room many times, trying to figure out where to place her - I kinda like the "butterfly angel" look don't you?

Tamara said...

Yes, I'm having picture issues too so I finally loaded mine with Hello. I looked at Playtex disposable bottles the other day but couldn't find a pink one! How many are you going to take?