Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Somewhere in Jiangxi....


Tong Min Se waits for me!!!

God has heard my prayer and I HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!

Tong Min Se born on Dec 20, 2005 in Jiangxi Province and currently possibly resides in Foster Care.

We will 3 photos tommorrow and finally meet :)

We are overjoyed!!!

Tonight as she sleeps in Jiangxi, someone is watching over her and rocking her to sleep. I hope as she dreams she will be thinking of her family that will soon come. There is a very special family taking care of our little angel right now - please say a special prayer for them as they prepare their hearts to let her go. I can't imagine how difficult that will be. I know once she is placed in my arms I am never going to want to let her go! I will always have a special place in my heart for her birth mother and for her foster family. They gave her the first months of her life and we are so blessed to share in the gift of raising this precious child.

3 comments:

Suz said...

Woo Hoo! I've been checking in periodically all morning - so glad for you! I can't wait to see her pictures tomorrow.

Do you know what her name means?

Is Jiangxi the region where you'll have to stay the extra time?

C's Mom said...

Congratulations, Kim! I can't wait to see your beautiful little one :0)

rgshrs said...

OH KIM!!! She's so YOUNG!!! What wonderful, wonderful news for you all!!!
Beyond Happy for you!!! Looking forward to seeing those pictures!

Congrats to the whole family!!! And most especially to the new Mom!