Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hair Help!


(Before Photo) Help! I just can't stand it anymore - my hair that is. It is a thick wad of brownish red funky horse tail hanging around my face and I don't know what to do with it! I am going in for a haircut tommorrow (Friday the 13th) and I need some suggestions. When I made the appt and the lady made the comment "oh it's on Friday the 13th I accidentally popped out with "oh I hope I don't look too scary when I leave here" luckily the guy that is cutting my hair has a great sense of humor (and is a great stylist)...he laughed! I really would like to try something different. My hair right now is LONG and permed - it is naturally straight, thick and blah! I hate it to be straight so I would like a curly layered look that is low maintenance.



(After Photo) I lost 10 lbs!!! It felt like I was floating :)

2 comments:

Tamara said...

K- my hair is straight too. I used to always keep a perm in it, one day I let the perm grow out and it has been so much easier ever since. So, maybe you could try going straight! Just a thought.

Tamara said...

I love the new look! Very hip.