Wednesday, October 25, 2006

a photo for you


Ok bloggy buddies I will try to post a photo here as I download more photos onto Dropshots and see which loads the fastest :) Here goes....

Wooo Hoo!!! It only took a few seconds! Blogger is back in business!

This photo is taken just a few minutes ago and shows Jaiden not feeling so good. She has a bit of a runny nose and is just feeling icky. Don't you just want to give her a kiss and make it all better?

I wrapped her in my favorite jacket and she's lying in the moonchair looking up at me as I blog since she doesn't want to be held right now.

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

I hope she feels better soon!

rgshrs said...

YES! I do want to give her hug and make it all better! Poor thing. Julia's got a nasty cold right now too but it's not slowing her down too much. Matter of fact got to go get her off the couch table AGAIN! LOL hope Jaiden's feeling better soon!!

Chelley said...

Awwww poor little thing~ Hope that you are on the mend super fast!!
But you do look so CUTE even with sick!!!

Tamara said...

She looks adorable even when under the weather.