Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

*Which photo is YOUR Favorite?









Hi Verna!
Yes we have snow here. We have about 2 feet of snow on the ground and there was a really light snowfall most of the day. Its very pretty but very very COLD. When the sun shines, as it often does, it looks like you are walking on diamonds. The ground just glistens. It's quite spectacular...or maybe that's just me trying to find the good in the freezing walk to the mailbox ;)


*Well, my video is too long...so I will try to load a few photos until I can get around to shortening it.

9 comments:

Tamara said...

looking forward to those Christmas pictures! Glad Jaiden is feeling better. Merry Christmas.

Verna said...

looking forward to the slideshow. Are you really snowy up there this yr?? We have got more snow than I remember having at Christmas in a LONG time!

Anonymous said...

What cute kids you have!!! I cannot believe how old miss Jaiden looks....they grow way to fast.
Have a wonderful New Year!!

rgshrs said...

well, that's just too hard to choose a favorite! Jaiden is just beautiful as always! But if you really make me choose a favorite, I like photo #2. :)

Kylie's momma said...

Oooh I love the one of her holding her bday card. Happy Birthday Jaiden! The BIG TWO wahoooo!

C's Mom said...

I love ALL the photos. I can't believe how quickly your girl is growing up.

Steffie B. said...

I love the first one.....how are you? I hope the NY brings you wonderful memories!

Emmie said...

what gorgeous pictures! i'd have to say the first one is my favorite.

well enjoy that snow..
we just got a bunch up here too. =]

prechrswife said...

Great pictures! :-) I hope the new year is off to a good start for all of you...

Dusty