Sunday, March 02, 2008

Farewell February

It is with much joy and anticipation that we turned the page of February off our calendar this year...at least for me it was exciting. I am glad to get that month behind me and have the promise of spring around the corner. We have lots more cold weather to come but I am praying that the snow is done. I soooo can't wait to see the earth donned once again in all its brown and green splendor. The white gets very very old after a while and you begin to wonder if you aren't really locked up inside a medical facility going mentally insane...everything is so white.

I took Jaiden and Jared out for another spin on the dike the other day. I wish I could figure out how to add video, I took one of the three of us sledding downhill at a pretty good clip. It was fun, yes I know I can't believe it myself, I actually had a fun moment out in the cold. Jaiden was really loving riding on the sled - I pulled her along all the way there and back. Guess there is one nice thing about our roads being covered in ice, pulling kids on sleds is easier....but it makes driving a car a bit tricky.

Not much going on today, Jared is playing outside in the backyard, Cody is at work, I went grocery shopping, Jaiden is playing with playdough, Scott is doing the laundry. And we're having a roast for dinner :) I have been craving roast beef lately for some weird reason.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great week!

2 comments:

prechrswife said...

It sounds like a good end to the month of February for your family. As for the video, I use Photobucket. They have an option for adding videos directly to blogger, and it works. I just can't figure out how to put text in the posts with my video when I do it that way. :-)

rgshrs said...

I load my videos onto Dropshots the same way I do the photos, drop the file in the dropbox, and then use their options for posting on the blog. Sometimes directly from their site, sometimes copy and pasting the code.

Glad you had some fun sledding, we might get 1-2 inches of snow down here this afternoon, (it's crazy I tell you!) but hey that's March for you, "in like a lion, out like a lamb" or at least that's the prayer!!! So spring should be just around the corner! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! ;)