Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Snowball Fight!!!

We had our first warm day yesterday!!! It got above freezing! The sun melted a lot of the snow and softened the hardpak so it was slushy. I taught Jared how to make snowballs and then turned my back on him....SMACK right in the back! Then I turned and gave his dad a kiss...SMACK he got BOTH of us at the same time! Ha! Beware of what you teach your children ;)

We went to Best Buy to look at cameras again...still haven't found "the one", and we saw 6 deer in our neighbors yard!!! As we drove by I thought to myself...hmmm they didn't have any animated deer in their yards before...thinking they were statues...then I glanced back and realized they were REAL! There were 3 of them in the front yard and 3 of them on the side. I've never seen them that close before. We do see a lot of deer in fields around here but never in other peoples yards. They were gorgeous! All fat and fluffy with their soft winter coats. I wish I'd had my camera at that moment.

Today is going to be another warm day (high 30s) we are starting to see DIRT!!! YAY!!! Spring is on its way!!!!!!

No comments: