Thursday, September 07, 2006

Falling back into place

We have new (e-tickets) to Shanghai

FedEx is coming today with our passports

Our money is being wired to China

Our TA is being sent ahead to China

Paperwork should be finished today *Notarized docs

Maybe we will even get a day to spend with the boys before we go! The past two days have been chaotic and they have not seen much of me other than racing around the house like a crazed person trying to make all the calls that had to be made. I'm so thankful that everything is starting to come together again and the small heart attach yesterday cleared the fog and now I am focused on what lies ahead :) Our beautiful baby girl awaits!

*Thank You for your prayers and encouraging words during this time - knowing that we are surrounded in prayer is the greatest gift a person could ever recieve!

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

I'm so glad to hear it. I felt sure all would work out for you and your baby girl. You've been through quite enough with the wait!

Chelley said...

I was so so happy to see that everyones prayers are starting to get things to fall into place!!

btw I have got one of the items of your gift reg for you!!! an early gift.....

rgshrs said...

Miracles can happen. Praise God. I'm so glad things are falling back into place!! You haven't been out of our thoughts or prayers! Almost there now..

Suz said...

Yay, I'm glad to hear things are looking up. Now, onward to the baby!! You know we expect lots of updates and pictures!!