Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Photos of our trip....?

Ok, blogger just isn't going to cut it - I can't seem to load photos on this site so I will load them onto Jaiden's website and just follow along from there - I will try to put together a slideshow in the meantime...

Ok, it's late and we have a BIG day tommorrow and then I need to write an update for Jaiden's journey so I am off to bed now. I am trying to add photos but nothing seems to be working tonight. Try this link hopefully it will work with some photos for ya.

3 comments:

rgshrs said...

Link worked great. love the photos and I know walking in and actually seeing the crib set up brought tears to your eyes. There's just something about that moment! I warned you about the traffic isn't it crazy?? So surreal. Get some rest and can't wait to see Jaiden! So beyond happy for you!

Tamara said...

I'm so excited you are in China! Glad you made it to China safe and sound! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear all about gotcha day tomorrow!

Chelley said...

pics working great!! I so very excited for you!! BIG BIG hugz!