Saturday, September 30, 2006

Photos on Blogger


It worked!!! Mommy loaded a photo!!! Yay!!! She's been pulling her hair out all week trying to do this. Now she is so happy! Me too!
*Mommy could use some advice on what to do with my hair - it has split ends already! My bangs hang all the way to my nose and I love to scratch and pull at my hair when I am tired (thus the pebbles look is the only one I let stay in my hair)Mommy has a fun time wrestling with me and catching my head when she tries anything on the sides or in the back - I out maneuver her every time!

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

I am loving the 'Pebbles' hair-do! She is just beautiful :0)

Tamara said...

love, love ,LOVE this happy picture- you did good! I just registered for a baby saucer and am glad to see Jaiden likes her so much!