Sunday, November 12, 2006

Cute as a bug

Smile in this getup - You're kidding me right?

Much better without the hat but still can't move in this thing - get me outta here!


We finally got around to getting photos of Jaiden in her caterpillar costume - she was none too amused!

2 months ago today Jaiden was placed into our arms. She has grown so much in such a short time and we can't believe it's only been 2 months - it seems like she has always been a part of our lives. I don't know how we ever got along without her.

We are gearing up for winter - Friday went to Trier and got winter caps, gloves and leggings. Still not really ready for the cold to come but at least we have the gear.

Check out family updates at this link

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little caterpillar!

Looks to me like that costume offers some real advantages for the mother of a toddler...the toddler can't dash off!!!

~Monica

rgshrs said...

I think definitely happier without the hood up! lol. Such a cutie!!!

C's Mom said...

Whew....let that girl's little leggies outta there ;0) It's cute but I would think very frustrating.

I can't believe how quickly 2 months has gone by!

Tamara said...

That's the cutest caterpillar I've ever seen! Congrats on your 2 month forever family.