Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Update





I posted a long update last week but blogger wasn't working so it didn't post so I'm not sure what I wrote about anymore.

Highlights of the week:
Jaiden has 2 teeth (1.5 actually)
Jaiden is starting to crawl!
Jaiden can feed herself (HUGE accomplishment)
Stands longer and longer and is starting to "cruise"
Can say MommmMommmmMommmmm - almost a "Mommy" :)

Sleep? Well she does sleep all night but usually wakes several times needing to be covered or her binky put back into her mouth. Must teach her to reach over and grab it herself ;)

She's eating well - LOVES Daddy's chili!

And just yesterday as I was leaving Ms Suzy's she showed signs of sadness and apprehension - so I think she is starting to miss me! This is a huge move since she hasn't seemed to care who took care of her and was happy with everyone...not that this is bad but just made me wonder if she was bonding with us or not. She gives me the biggest smiles each day when I come to pick her up and gets all excited and bouncy so I think maybe she likes me :)

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hi, Kim. I am also a blogger and being stuck in hotels often, I randomly search through other's blogs to see what people have to say. Since you said it was OK to write, I thought I'd send you to my blog! Check it out and drop me a note! whereisauntlinda.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you someday!
Linda

C's Mom said...

Jaiden is stunning! She is growing so quickly...slow her down a little so you can enjoy it longer ;0)

rgshrs said...

Jaiden just keeps getting cuter all the time! She's growing so fast. Hold tight to those smiles and bounces they mean so much when we know you've missed her just as much through out the day!

Tamara said...

Kim, Jaiden is the cutest thing! So glad she likes you, I sure hope Miya likes me too!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie, she is!!!