Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A day of pinkness

Today Jaiden and I are hangin out at home because sweetie has pink eye. Her eye was a tiny bit green gunky when she woke yesterday morning but not too bad. I wiped it off with a warm cloth and watched her closely for the next hour...no green returned and the eye was not red so I sent her off to daycare. Around mid-morning I had a call from daycare saying that she indeed had pinkeye. This has happened before and turned out to be she put her finger in her eye so I was a bit skeptical of their prognosis. Both hubs and I were over our heads with work at work but he canceled his shooting and took her to the doctor whom gave her some drops for her eyes.

So we are spending the day together and Jaiden is such a little character! She is gabbing up a storm now. Still not sure what she is saying but she sure does have a lot to say! She loves books...she just brought me "Farley Mowat The boat who wouldn't float" but she tires of it after about the first sentence. Her favorite story today is "Inside, Outside, Upside Down"by Stan and Jan Berenstain...and her favorite word is "NO" for everything...even the things she really wants......like to sing and dance,which she is happily doing on my lap right now.

I've missplaced my camera battery charger so I am temporarily without photo material. So I leave you with Jaiden's latest words and antics...Up, No (Giggle) No," Clap, Clap Shake, Shake, Dance in circle, adjust sleeves, clap some more. "I wallly up" and HUh? (her newest most favorite word) Its really cute, I wish I had my camera!

1 comment:

prechrswife said...

Sounds like a fun sick day. :-) Don't you just love their new words? Hope Miss Jaiden's eye is all better soon.