Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Red Thread to Jaiden


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
This is "the simple art" that took me ages to finish. I dedicated it to Jaiden around the time of her one year anniversary and it now hangs on the wall in her room. I don't think it turned out all that great but there was a lot of love put into it so it's the thought that counts in this one. Maybe I'll get better and do a really nice piece someday. I'd love to take an art class...but I don't know where I'd find the time. For now it will be ala naturale, no frills just me :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

What no ratings on the art? I really do need to take a class. It's ok to be honest...really I can handle it. Art critics have your fun ;)

rgshrs said...

No criticism here! I love it! I think it's cute and perfect for a little girls room!! :)