Friday, July 28, 2006

...and still we wait

It feels like I have been holding my breath for the past two days...or maybe I have been. Ever stince 1400 on Wednesday the feeling of utmost anticipation has been clutching at my heart. Like a tiny fist trying to grab hold of something...anything out there that could bring comfort.

The news on the boards is not answering the big question...so when are the storks going to land? Did they get lost? Stop for a nights rest in some posh European hotel and forget where they were going? Where are they?

I cannot remember it taking this long, but I wasn't on the waiting in either. I was on the bitter, disappointed, wollowing in self pity end. Hmmm not sure yet which is worse. I'm excited for a change but still on guard waiting it out. When can the anticipation turn into full blossomed love? I'm ready for that. The waiting part I can live without.

1 comment:

C's Mom said...

Just a bit longer, Kim. Tht stork will be there soon. In the meantime - BREATHE! :0)