Friday, July 21, 2006

Gifts of Love





These very special gifts came from some very special people. Tex and April are good friends we've met at the 22d Fighter Squadron. They are exceptionally wonderful people and it is such an honor to have friends like them. Right after April left Spangdahlem, Tex came by and said he had something for baby - I thought April had finally gotten their quilt square ready for the Good Wishes quilt....Wow, was I ever shocked when Tex brought in this gift! A whole quilt, beautifully and lovingly crafted and stitched together by his Mom, Linda. I have only met Linda for one very brief moment - her generosity to have done this awesome quilt has me just blown away! I'm still in shock and have not been able to come up with the words to say how truly thankful I am to you for this special quilt. It will be cherished!

Jaiden's card and quilt piece came from a very special lady I met online - she is waiting for her daughter Jadyn too.

Thank You so very much for taking the time to make a wish for our daughter. It means so much to have such wonderful people in our lives. I am forever grateful to you.

2 comments:

M3 said...

Wow, those are beautiful!

Hoping right along with you that you hear your good news soon. Come on CCAA, let's go!!!!!

Deb said...

adorable quilt! I'm in the midst of making one but I love this pattern and may have to try one like it sometime.
*HUGABUGS*