Friday, July 28, 2006

She's not ours but the first Dragonfly has landed :)

0800 am Germany time - what great news to wake up to!!! The Stork has landed and the babies are starting to show up!!!

*What this means to us is that the Stork has landed!!!!! Somewhere in the United States our package sits on someones desk. Someday, when our agency decides to send us the information then we will have a daughter too!!!! Wooo Hooo!

Update: 0850 am - Dragonfly baby #2 has been posted!!!

Congratulations Dragonflies!!!!

Also, on the June Jitterbug site:

The first Jitterbug Baby has landed!

They are all so precious!!! I wish I could show them off but the parents are requesting that they not be displayed...anyone wishing to share their babies photo, please contact me and I will gladly add your info to my site.

"Shout with joy to God, all the earth! Sing the glory of His name; make his praise glorious! Psalm 66:1-2"

No comments: