Wednesday, July 26, 2006

We're having a BABY!!!

The Stork is coming! The Stork is coming!!! Fly Stork Fly!!! First it was a rumor...at 1400 Germany time...and then GWCA confirmed it when they sent out word that the STORK was on his way from China!!!! No updates on the CCAA website yet but rumor has it that only up to Jul 13 was matched :( That totally stinks for our fellow Dragonflies and my heart is aching too. I wish you all could be experiencing this phenomenal feeling that has finally come over us. For too long we have been shielded and it's time to feel a little bit of excitement! My heart is racing and I can hardly breathe...Labor has begun! Can't wait for that precious DELIVERY to arrive.

I will post the Play-by-Play here:

Wednesday, 26 July 2006:

1400 - Rumor Queen Alert! There has been a Stork Alert posting in Europe!

1531 - Dusty sends: I just saw a post in the Comments section on RQ from someone I "know" from the June and July DTC groups, so I know she is with GWCA even though RQ doesn't allow agency names. (She was my secret pal for the June group.) She said her agency just issued the stork alert! This one I KNOW is reliable!!!This is REALLY happening!!!

1700 - the phone rings! OMG! What do I do??? Oh yeah, pick it up ya ninny! It's my friend Heather S. :P Sheeesh! I guess that was a trial run but it almost gave me heart failure. Where is that list of questions? Where is our camera??? Daddy now has the phone in hand and he is prepared :) I cannot talk and when I am emotional I choke up so it will be better if he takes the call...I'll blog the details of course! And take the photos if I can think straight by that time :) What are we forgetting???? Please help us think straight!

2000 - time to wind down and go take a walk...our call is not going to come tonight. It may take several days before it arrives. First the package has to get to Utah and then to Montana and then to Canada and then back to Montana and then all the way to Germany...so the stork will be pretty tired by the time he lands here. There is so much to do and I think I fried our best camera - I left it out in the car in 120 degree heat. GREAT! What a bonehead thing to do.

3 comments:

Suz said...

Oh, I'm sooo excited for you! I'm watching your blog so closely now!!!

C's Mom said...

Congratulations! Best news I've heard all day :0)

Anonymous said...

Boneheaded? There is no need to get vulgar .... do you even know what that means?