Friday, May 04, 2007

Can I please have some chocolate with that?


Today has been a very whiney day. It is cold and rainy out so we are all cooped up for the next 3 days alone. Dad took Cody to the Twins/Redsocks game and we are...just hangin.


It's been a kinda rough day. Today Jaiden discovered the toilet paper sometime during the 3 minutes that I must have been making a lunch or taking the puppy pee. She managed to pull nearly the entire roll off and string it around the bathroom and stuff most down the toilet. She was just caught fishing in the toilet last night so I thought she would not be returning to the scene of that crime anytime soon...wrong! The girl has guts - I know she is a smart one and remembers EVERYTHING but she doesn't seem to get that no-no means no and if I've said it a dozen times then its not going to suddenly change if she tries it 13 times. Guess that is just part of being a child but she is a lot more persistant with pushing the same buttons so we tend to have our moments. A large part of her orneryness is teething pain so I try to be patient with her at these times when nothing is making her happy...but when we are both crabby it makes for a really touchy day.


I think we could both use a double decker fudge sundae topped with ooey gooey marshmallow sauce and hunks of chocolate!

3 comments:

Beckyb said...

How I remember those days of investigating the toilet - sticking her doll in there and telling me it was taking a bath!! Whew, glad that is over!! Hang in there!!

C's Mom said...

I just gained two pounds looking at the picture!

Oh wow, I wasn't giving much thought to pre-flush potty inspections. I'll have to remember that one.

Anonymous said...

Babies will be babies - get a toliet lock.