Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!


I am a day late on posting this but yesterday was such a BEAUTIFUL day that it was spent mostly outdoors and I didn't touch the computer all weekend.


First thing, Jared tried out his new kite that he got for his birthday. He looked like a pro in just 5 minutes - I was VERY impressed! Jaiden "helped" me to weed the tulips - big brother took the photo (hair all in the face) The kids and daddy took me to CULVERS for lunch :) and I had a cheeseburger and FROZEN CUSTARD (it is sooooo good!) stopped by a greenhouse and picked out some new flowers for my garden, came home, put the babes down for naps and dad and I went back out - found some pots for my new flowers, came home and got them all settled in. Lovely day!


6 comments:

E. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
E. said...

She is so beautiful!!! Happy day after mother's day to you. I wish you many happy days ahead, too. (My last post had too many typos, so I deleted it :))

Beckyb said...

What a great day - nothing better than Culver's and flowers!!! Hmmm - we have a lot in common!! Now, don't you wish we could do that EVERY Sunday!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! (And our girls have now been with us for 8 months--wow!)

C's Mom said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful day!

That photo is a beautiful one :0)

Steffie B. said...

What a beautiful picture. That flower is gorgeous!