Thursday, May 03, 2007

When the south wind blows...

it stirs up the sassy. yesterday the wind was blowing from the north, today from the south. the wind is ALWAYS blowing here - my hubby just told me a JOKE OMG soooo funny - hope I don't get my blog deleted if I share it here. I'll try to change the wording a bit...nope can't do it - I chickened out. But if you'd like to hear it let me know and I'll post it somehow.

anyway, today was a nice day out sunny and warm but gosh was the wind ever chilly and yesterday wasn't too bad but the south wind blows cold??? that's weird huh. I think I am windburned. My face feels like I've been through a sandstorm.

anywho, I wanted to post videos of my two sassy girls. See they are cute even when they are sassy :)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


We had just returned from dropping the boys off at school and it was naptime. See what she does when I say "nap nap" but she wasn't interested at all in sleeping once she lay down. Full of sassy today :)

4 comments:

Beckyb said...

Too funny - yep, we've got sassy here too!!!

C's Mom said...

Very cute sassy girls!

Briana's Mom said...

How can you not love sassy girls? So adorable!

Anonymous said...

Well, our 2 Tonggu girls definitely have similar temperaments. :-) When Mary Joyce slaps the high chair tray, it is accompanied by a very definite "Uh-uh!" Sassy is a good word for it.