Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Friday!

Jaiden woke happy this morning. I think those back molars are finally giving her some relief. She is going through this new phase though of wanting to be carried instead of walking. Guess we cuddled her a bit much over the past two weeks and now seeing the reprecussions.

It's Friday!!! Today is another gorgeous day, a bit on the cold side (yes cold) it was 50 this morning when I woke and I had to turn on the HEAT...in Aug! That is rediculous. Then I read about the heat wave so I feel a bit confused as to where I am. Maybe I am on another planet and just don't know it.

Not sure what we are doing this weekend. Hubs wants to work on installing a window but I think I pressured him out of that by saying we never have any fun...waaa waaaa waaaa We did the park last night (Jaiden loves the slide and the swing) so not sure what other fun things are on our agenda. There is not much else to do in this town.

1 comment:

Jewels of My Heart said...

Have a wonderful, happy weekend!