Thursday, August 16, 2007

Watch your back

or backside as the case may be....

Tonight we went out to dinner at Subway (it's always a nice treat when a family of 5 can get a free meal...there was a mistake with the credit card machine so the manager gave us a freebie) We stopped off at the park for a while to let the kiddos play...then we came home and I transplanted some weedy looking plants into another bed. Jaiden "helped" me with this endeavor by putting handfuls of dirt all over the place.

Fast forward a few hours and after I put her to bed I make a pit stop and... what the L??? when I get up to flush I notice potting soil all over the floor and in the toilet. It seems I've been "soiled" by my sweetie. Sometime during that time when she was "helping" me it seems that she got a fistful of dirt down my pants when I was stooped over digging. Aaaaah, quite the little trickster she is turning out to be. That's a good one girlie...it's on baby :) I have a prankster after my own heart it seems.

No comments: