Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm speechless



Daleea has nominated me for my first ever award and I am humbled that it is the Nice Matters Award. I am touched. She is very deserving of this award. She is nice, uplifting, inspirational to others, encouraging and just such a beautiful person inside and out. I would like to give her an oak leaf cluster for this award. (In military terms that means you've recieved the same award more than once) Thank you so much for thinking of me! I would like to share the love with these 7 individuals that have touched my life in very positively uplifting ways.





"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."





I nominate...





Dusty @ OurFamilyVoyage





Krissie @ 5 Far From Home





Connie @ Somewhere in China





The Princess Diaries ... doesen't disclose her name on blog





Heather @ Journey with Julia





Emmie @ Sister 2 Two

These are some wonderful women that truly deserve this award because they are nice people far beyond the realms of blog world.

4 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh, Kim, you are so sweet! You are soooooo NICE.... I told you that you are oh, so deserving of this award.
Thank you for the kind words... if I can only live up to them...
I think you are wonderful. Always so thoughtful and caring, always have such nice things to say.
Enjoy your award friend... I am certain it will be the first of many.
I hope your Dad is doing better...
Have a blessed day
Daleea

kitchu said...

That is so awesome!

C's Mom said...

Hey, thank you sweets! You certainly deserved the good nod yourself :0)

All the best to you and yours.

prechrswife said...

Thanks, Kim. I appreciate the compliment. :-)