Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Road Trip


We are going on a little family vacation so we will not be here for a while. In the meantime I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...I realize it is only Wednesday but I am a bit bored at work today and I am thinking of starting my vacation early and taking off today instead of waiting till Friday...I need to find swimgear for the kiddos, pack, do laundry etc. etc. etc.

We will be staying at the Waterpark of America Lodge. Doesn't that sound fun? I will post a full review upon our return. Our neice Ashley will be singing in the State Fair on Saturday and in addition to that we hope to do some mega shopping at the Mall of America and get a day to go to the Minneapolis Zoo. (I am a zoo freak!) There is also an IKEA across the street from our hotel :) They have .99 breakfast so I think I know where our days will begin!

It will be Jaiden's first time for a lot of this so it will be fun to see her reactions. Stay tuned! And wish us luck!

6 comments:

C's Mom said...

Have fun....sounds like a wonderful getaway.

Steffie B. said...

have a wonderful time....can't wait to see pictures!

Kylie's momma said...

Oooh have so mcuh fun! Tell me more details when you get back. I wanna make a trip out there with Miss K some day! We're headed to Canada for a mini weekend vacation too. Enjoy yourselves! Susan

kitchu said...

Have a great time!

prechrswife said...

Have fun!!! :-)

Dusty

Jewels of My Heart said...

Sounds like fun! Have a blast.
Come by my place, I have an award for you.