Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Girl



We have Martina McBride tickets!!! Yep, I know I may have mentioned somewhere the fact that we both hate the song "independence day" but love MM and just yesterday hubby brought home tickets! I guess we can always make a potty run when she breaks into that song. They were free tickets - given to the military and they are nose bleeder seats but hey, I'm stoked anyway. She is one of my favorite singers and we don't get out all that much so this will be fun! It's Sunday night at 7 - we are supposed to go out of town this weekend to visit family so hopefully we will be back in time for our date night with Martina.

8 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Love it, Kim. Doesn't Verna do an awesome job?!?!?!?

Kim said...

Love it!!! Steffie you got to see it first, which is nice because you were my inspiration in the first place :)

Ashley said...

Sounds like fun!

Briana's Mom said...

Very cool! I really like MM too!

Love the look of your blog!

prechrswife said...

Like the updated look on the blog!

Enjoy the concert!!! :-)

Jewels of My Heart said...

Woohoo Kim!!!!!!!!!! Your blog looks fantastic! What a header... so many wonderful pictures...
Have a great time at the concert!

Tamara said...

Hi Kim- LOVE your new blog look! Jaiden's hair is so long and beautiful. Have fun at the concert.

Nikki said...

Your blog looks great -- don't ya just love Verna the blog fairy?

Have a blast at the concert!