Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Totally Tuesday

You know it's going to be one of those days when you get halfway to work and realize that you forgot to drop your kid off at daycare!!! That is how my morning started out...I was just cruising along when I hear a noise from the back and realized that Miss Jaiden was still with me! Oh my goodness!!! If she hadn't spoken up I'd have just taken her right to work with me. What was I thinking!? So I had to loop back around and start back over again. Her daycare is only 5 min from our house so I'm not sure what was on my mind when I passed the turn???

We had a pretty good nights rest last night so it can't be lack of sleep. After I went in and soothed her a bit she fell right to sleep and slept until around 12:30. I went in and soothed her back to sleep again and this time the dog was crying so I had to take her out to go potty. The full moon sure was nice last night at 1 am :) So maybe I am a bit out of it today. Gotta work on getting that REM back.

3 comments:

prechrswife said...

LOL, Kim! My mom did that once when I was in elementary school, except she even drove through the school parking lot. I said something to the effect of, "Are you going to let me out?" :-)

digging a hole to China said...

how hilarious. glad we don't own crazy all to ourselves. i've done similar.

mk

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something I'd do. Some days are just like that. I can't get my head on straight. Funnier in retrospect then it is at the time. Just gotta chuckle. :-P