Friday, July 27, 2007

Wave of Love




Here is the girlfriend chain. It shows a line of little girls holding hands facing the immensity of ocean waves. Alone they might be washed away, but together they stand strong. Thank you each for holding my hand somewhere along the way when I was facing a wave of my own. I hope you will reach for my hand when your own wave threatens.


W e've shared... Our hearts Our time Our secrets Our fears Our hopes And our dreams. Let us never break the chain of friends!


*As I read the blogs of the bloggie friends that met over the past weekend I felt a sense that somehow this has brought us all together in a tightly woven net. Women from all over, that were once just online buddies got together and became forever friends. That is such a beautiful thing! I am fairly new to the blog world but it has been such a wonderful experience for me to get to know each person just a little bit better with each post I've read. I've laughed, cried and shared memories with each and every one of you at some point and each time you visit my blog it's like you are here in my home having a nice cup of tea and a chat. It lifts me up when I feel blue, it's my inspiration when I am running low, it's my outlet to share my joy, my frustrations and my triumphs of life. Thank You to my friends for all the moments you've shared. I'm touched beyond words can say.

6 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I am glad to have met you. There are awesome women in our circle, that's for sure!

Kim said...

I'm glad to have met you too! And like waves ripples on the water, our circle just grows and grows....reaching out forever

C's Mom said...

Hugs!

redmaryjanes said...

That shirt should be at Target, but if not, I am planning another baby shower and you could win one!

Steffie B. said...

Awwww.....you are so sweet! I'm glad to be getting to know you better too.

Jewels of My Heart said...

I love this post.... We love you too. Now if all of us only lived closer together...
Hannah and I are off to watch Jaiden's video "snug as a bug in a rug" for the 100th time... you don't have a stalker... it's just us. Hannah loves it and I sing along to her and she dances in my lap.