Monday, July 30, 2007

ooooh boy it's Monday


It was mega hard to get outta bed this morning and I'm only on my second cup of coffee but my eyes are still half shut and my mind is still foggy....I'm draggin today. Last night was night one of Jaiden's giving up the bottle. She usually wakes in the night and has a bottle...last night (at 2 am she woke hungry so we spent some quiet bonding time over scrambled eggs) she fell right back to sleep till then and slept till 6am which was nice but me, I can't seem to wake up this morning. I need my mid night REM. To start our week out on a very positive note, my pal Dusty made this adorable colage of the 117b girls (aren't they sweet!) Hope everyone has a great week!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOY can I relate! I will be brewing another pot of java soon. Great collage of the kiddos. It's so nice to be able to keep in contact with the travel group. They are a great resource.

Steffie B. said...

Oh you poor soul....that baby does not need to be eating during the night! You do need your sleep! She is having false hunger I would think. Good luck!

rgshrs said...

I can relate with the lack of sleep, Ms. Julia's not sleeping in her own bed again.... sigh, one step forward, three back. lol.

And that collage is beyond adorable!!! Those are some very precious beautiful girls! Sometimes wish ours kept in better touch, but we do try. :)

Hope tonight goes better for you!

Kim said...

It's 8:30 pm and she is screaming...her normal routine is bottle and bed at 8 so we are trying to let her wear down. Not sure if we should try to feed her yet again before sending her back to bed, she ate a really good dinner (2 helpings of noodles + some sausage) Not sure what to do but we really do need our sleep.

Steffie B. said...

have you thought about cutting back what is in the bottle? You know what they say......3 nights worth of screaming and they get over it. Maybe try warm milk in a sippy cup before bed. But she should not have to eat in the middle of the night. Not at 19 months.

Thinking of you......

redmaryjanes said...

Those are beautiful girls, and I too can relate. My husband snores and it has been keeping me up night after night.

prechrswife said...

We are down to one bottle before bedtime here, and are trying to wait until Mary Joyce's baby sister arrives to cut that one out so that she doesn't relate one event to the other. I kind of dread cutting out the last one...