Saturday, July 28, 2007

Target has a great sale going on!


Jared and I went out shopping this morning and had a great time. It's been a long time since I took him out all alone and I think he really enjoyed the extra attention....although he kept be magnetically pulled towards the toy aisle somehow. His leapster finally went kaput so we picked up a Leapster TV...his first video gamester for tv. He's never quite gotten the hang of Xboxes or Playstations but the large buttons and easy to manage hand controller is just right for him. He's always loved his leapster, he's had it since he was two so it is time for it be be retired. It is going to the home of wayward and much loved toys.


School supplies are on sale today at rock bottom prices so if you have kiddos starting school or just love art you should really stock up. 24 ct Crayons were only .20 per box! I love a great sale so the boys now have enough school supplies to last them through the remainder of their education I think...but probably not. Call me weird but I like the smell of a new box of crayons, you know before they get all greasy and broken up into bits. It's so exciting to put new school supplies into a brand new back pack in preparation of that first day of school! Jared scored some new shirts and shoes too, we bought pants last weekend (no tax in Minnesota!) I wish there were more shopping available on the MN side, we have to do most of our shopping in North Dakota although we live on the Minnesota side. (Grand Forks is right in the middle of these two states)

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Alexis loves her leapster too. In fact, I find myself playing with it sometimes... gotta love a great sale, especially at Target.

redmaryjanes said...

I love Target! I'm not ready for Back to School just yet,but if I find a good deal, I'll scoop it up!

Kylie's momma said...

Oh good to know someone else has a "problem" with school supplies :-) I told Mark he better watch me or I would buy a whole bunch this year. And I don't even have a kiddo in school yet! Eeeek! Hmmm school supplies...I so love the smell of NEW crayons and notebooks. Weird yup! :-)

Steffie B. said...

Oh how I love Target.....have a great week! ;)